Photodynamic Therapy with Levulan
What is ALA/PDT Treatment?
Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) is a treatment that uses a light activated photosensitizing agent to selectively target and treat specific cells with light therapy. During treatment, Levulan (Aminolevulinic Acid) is applied topically followed by the application of PDT.
What can ALA/PDT treatment do?
Photodynamic Therapy is a powerful treatment for people with moderate to severe sun damage, acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Removes precancerous actinic kerotosis lesions
- Removes superficial basal and squamous cell carcinomas
- Treats moderate to severe acne
- Reduces and Removes acne scaring
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles.